Unrecoverable error during Registration and Activation of QuickBooks
Could be two scenarios : An Unrecoverable Error has occurred Because Microsoft .net framework is damage or may require to repair.
QBGDS plugin has encountered a problem “Unrecoverable error”.
- Solutions : Verify QuickBooks Desktop SSL settings or identify which SSL QuickBooks is using weather it 2.0 or 3.0, To do that please follow these steps:
- Open your QuickBooks and select HELP on main menu
- Now click on INTERNET CONNECTION SETUP
- Enable” User my computer’s internet settings while accessing application”
- If you are unable to open internet settings inside the QuickBooks then follow these steps
- Open Internet Explorer and go to internet options
- Then go to advanced options you then settings
- Enable SSL 2.0 and 3.0 and Click on apply
- Solution : Try to run QuickBooks file doctor most of the file related issue can be resolved by this tool.
- Solution : Next solution is clean installation of application or you may try to repair. Open RUN windows using shortcut windows +R and type appwiz.cpl to open program & feature window. Right click on QuickBooks and First try to repair if still won’t work just uninstall the application and do a clean installation.
- Solution: Repairing Microsoft.net framework could also resolve this issue. If you don’t know how to do that then follow these steps :
- Check for windows update first most of the microsoft related issue can be resolved by runing windows update. Once update are finished try to Run QuickBooks. If still application won’t work in this case Open program & Features window and look for option .net framework. Right click and choose repair option this manual way to repair. For more you can visit microsoft community for repair tool as well. .Net repair Tool
If you still unable to finished QuickBooks Activation or Registration process because of QuickBooks Unrecoverable error please call out technical support team at 1800 910 6880