QuickBooks Error Code -6094, 0 ( 6010,2 )
(An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database)
These particular errors are encountered in QuickBooks while opening the software due to some security updates.
An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file. Error (-6094,0)
The software that usually brings up these errors- PC Tools Internet Security, AVG Antivirus & SpyHunter Malware which could possibly block QuickBooks.
Note- As QuickBooks is not responsible for any changes made by Third Party software we will not provide much information about them Contact QuickBooks Technical Support at 1800-470-6903 for more help.
If you want to fix errors by yourself you can perform these easy troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of anti-malware.
- From the vault or Quarantine item list, you must restore qbdmgr.exe and qbdmgrN.exe.
- Adding QuickBooks as an exception for a virus scan.
PC Tools Internet Security
For restoring quarantined marked file-
- From the menu of settings find and open Quarantine section.
- From the list select all necessary file and click on restore.
- Confirm by yes and then click ok.
Setting up QuickBooks as an exception in the antivirus scan.
- From the menu of PC Tools Internet Security, select settings.
- Now open Global Action List and then add to select QuickBooks as an exception.
- Click ok.
For prevention of QuickBooks being Scanned-
- Close QuickBooks and open AVG Anti-virus.
- Apply double click on Resident shield and select Manage Exceptions.
- Click add path and enter – C:/Program Files/Intuit.
- Press ok and click save changes
Making sure that QuickBooks files are not marked quarantined-
- Inside AVG antivirus open history.
- Select virus vault and see if QuickBooks is marked as quarantine.
- If marked then select that file and click restore. Click on close.
- Open QuickBooks.
For checking if any renamed files are in the installation directory.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Check folder- C:/Program Files/Intuit/QuickBooks if any file in the install directory were renamed.
- Now rename that file back to original- qbdbmgrn.exe.
- Open QuickBooks.
Visit their Solution article – SpyHunter Blocking Program