The solution for Missing component That required for pdf printing in QuickBooks & Solutions to Resolve Error while Printing, Emailing or Saving a PDF file externally
These steps need high technical knowledge a better option to resolve issue fast is to tack help by QuickBooks technician contact QuickBooks Technical support at 1800-470-6903
The QuickBooks PDF repair tool will help you to recover every issue that occurs on QuickBooks Desktop and don’t allow you to use the services.
Below are the error messages that are resolved by using QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool.
-There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
-Could not print to the printer.
-Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
-QuickBooks is not responding.
-PDF Converter shows offline.
-You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
-The device is not ready.
-Unable to save as a .pdf file.
-QuickBooks could not save your form or reports as a .pdf.
-QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts.
-Print Driver Host for 32bit Applications has Stopped Working.
-QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
-Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter.
-Problems printing transactions or reports.
( Download and run QuickBooks PDF and Print repairing tool )
- Download QuickBooks repair Tool and run it-
QuickBooks repair tool
- After running the tool when the process is completed simply try to repeat what you were doing when the error occurred.
If the error persists, Restart your computer and try again.
If an error occurs after restarting computer then reset permissions of your temp folder
To do so:-
- Use a key combination of Windows Key + R which will open RUN command.
- Enter the command- %temp% and press enter key.
- On the empty area of this temp folder use right click and from the dropdown select properties.
- Now click on the tab that is dedicated for Security.
- Make sure all groups of security tab have set to full control.
- Now try again to do what you were doing when the error occurred.
The problem in QuickBooks that is being faced a lot these days is that the components required for PDF print in QuickBooks are missing, or most probably the solution are found quite difficult to follow up. It may look like that the component is missing and not working but actually it does work, but there are some different file updated or lacked to show. Below are some most effective solutions for the component that are required to print pdf from QuickBooks that are missing. it might look like it’s not working on updated version windows but after updating QuickBooks it works completely fine.
- Download the program first and then click run so that it could start working
- The PDF file which is unable to open in QuickBooks should be opened after installation is finished.
- Try to restart your system and open the PDF file which was causing trouble
- Your windows XPS should be updated and to the service of 2008 and 2012, it possible for QuickBooks to restrict Microsoft XPS to start and avoiding the conflict the windows get turned off
- Log in again with user holding rights to the administrative.
- the instruction mentioned in the article of 2008 Microsoft XPS should be followed up again for reference purpose
- Confirming the availability of windows XPS reopen your PDF file in QuickBooks
For printing in QuickBooks, it is necessary to contact the professional IT team to follow the window server 2012 if it fails to open again in PDF format.
Adobe reader can be helpful in troubleshooting this problem, it is common for the user to avoid those services which are terminal in windows but it is the finest solution to download adobe reader.
- It is important to check the availability of printer working easily with Microsoft XPS, then QuickBooks should be checked
- Try to open any pdf on the web and print it
- Start printing by selecting Microsoft XPS as a printer
- Select the file to be saved on the desktop
- It is best to save file on the desktop, for that change of permissions.
- If the QuickBooks still fails to print, install Microsoft XPS again
- for further assistance and problem in Microsoft, it is best to contact QuickBooks Support
If the component required for pdf print from QuickBooks is missing and still the given solutions are not enough trying to follow these steps as well
- Microsoft XPS writer should be installed in order to print again
- Select the explorer by clicking left and choose the installation option and canceling it
- Turn the service and viewer on or off accordingly by clicking on it in XPS
- Recheck and test the file in order to see if the QuickBooks is able to open the PDF file again and whether the problem is solved.
- If the printer still doesn’t work you will reinstall
- The printer can be uninstalled easily in the control panel; it is best to get the permission of windows for further processing of printing in QuickBooks
- Create a file in QuickBooks of PDF again.
For Resolving Printing issues in QuickBooks Online
Situation 1: The form prints but the output by the printer is wrong
Set Up the alignment for Invoices, Sales receipt, and all forms related to sales.
- Select the option for sales from the left menu and then select all sales.
- Now open the form that needs to be printed.
- Now select the option which says Print Or Preview and then again click on Print on Preview.
- Click on the printer icon on the top right corner.
- Now set up the alignment as
- Page scaling- none
- Choose “ Choose Paper Source by PDF page size”
- Orientation- Auto portrait/landscape
If using Adobe 11-
- Page size and handling- Actual size
- Choose the option “ Choose Paper Source by PDF page size.”
- Orientation- Auto Portrait/Landscape
If using Chrome-
- Launch google chrome
- On the top right corner of your screen, you will three dot icon click on it and select Settings.
- Select Show advanced setting.
- Select Content Setting Under Privacy.
- If selected then deselect option of “ Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application”.
- Click on done.
- Now print your form.
If using Firefox in Mac:-
- From toolbar of firefox select Tools.
- Select Add-ons and after that plugins.
- Disable browser plugin( 2.4.2)
- Print the form again.
If the printing is very fuzzy or not clear.
For this, you have to increase the resolution from print settings.
- Open the form intended to print.
- Select the print option.
- Once you are into the screen for preview select the Printer icon.
- Now a dialog box will appear from this select Properties.
- Select option of advanced.
- Now you will see resolution settings from there increase the resolution.
- In case there is an option of Dithering then choose Fine in that.
If checks are getting printed in incorrect order.
For printing drivers that offer Front to back or back to front printing-
- Click on the start button or window icon on the bottom left of your display.
- Find and click on control panel.
- From panel select Printers and faxes.
- Now from the given list select the printer being used and right click on it. Chose properties.
- Under the tab dedicated for General, choose Printing Preferences.
- Look for option saying Printing / Page order.
- In case the selected option is Back to front then change it to the front to back.
- Click on ok, click on ok again and exit.
For printer drivers that give the functionality of reverse pages-
- From the print preview screen select the printer icon.
- Now look for the option of Reverse Pages and click on the checkbox to select or deselect.
- Click on ok.
Unrecognized characters getting printed on checks.
- Assure that Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is being used if not download it from this link- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Clear all past print buffer by turning of a printer and unplugging it for at least 30 sec. Now turn on the printer again.
- Now check if Preview printing options are correctly set.
- Click on Preview and print button.
- Now in the preview screen click on the print icon.
- Now set Page Scaling- None.
- If checkmarked then uncheck Auto-rotate and center.
- Click on the button for Advanced.
- In the box for print as image- select.
- Click ok.
- Choose – I didn’t print any checks
- Select- Print as an image.
- Select the icon – ‘+’ then print checks.
To clear temporary cache of a browser-
Situation 2: Other Errors or Results that are unexpected.
Missing Printer Icon In Preview Screen.
- Open forms to be printed.
- Select the option of Print and preview.
- On the preview screen use right click and select the option of print.
Internet Explorer 11-
- Native printing is not supported on IE 11.
- Use URL given on top left of preview screen on use CTRL + P.
If the Blank page appears or a red X-
Uninstall Acrobat reader and download again-
Script error in Internet Explorer while printing –
- Update Acrobat reader if an update is available or uninstall acrobat reader and install again –
- Deselect Display in Browser or Allow Fast Web view
- In the application for Acrobat reader click on the edit menu.
- Choose Preferences.
- Select the Internet.
- If checked then uncheck the box saying- Display PDF in browser / Allow fast web view.
- Click on ok.
Even After printing, Transaction Still displays it as to be Printed-
- Make sure that after printing is done you click the finish button at the bottom right of preview screen which notifies the system that printing is done.
- Make sure after clicking finish there messages are displayed which notify correctly printed.
- Yes, I clicked the Print icon and transaction(s)***** through ***** printed correctly.
- Some transactions did not print correctly. First incorrectly printed transaction: *****
- I didn’t print any transactions.
In case Checks are found missing from the print queue.
- Make sure that you have selected correct bank account in Print Check window.
- Or bill payment is set to print later.
To verify the correct account is selected-
- Select icon “+” at the top.
- Under Vendor- Print Checks.
- In the account, dropdown select the correct bank account.
To check if printing is not set for later-
- From the left menu select Expenses.
- On the window for expense transaction, select Bill that has to be printed and choose View/Edit.
- In a bill, payment window check print later box.
- Click ok.
- Select save & close.
Situation 3: Fixing Issues when chrome is previewing forms.
- Update Google Chrome to the latest release.
- Open Chrome
- In the top right corner, you will see three dots click on it and select settings.
- Now in setting window click on the search bar and write PDF.
- From the search results choose Content Settings.
- From the list look for PDF document and select it.
- Turn off the option saying- “Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome”
The best and fastest way to fix these problems is that you contact QuickBooks Technical support as it is a very long procedure and take a long time if you don’t have any type of technical knowledge we have assigned our certified technicians for these type of confusing and long procedures which are hard to follow. To Contact QuickBooks Technical Support Call 1800-470-6903