QuickBooks Web Connect error 1048 and 1051
This error occurs while User try to integrate QuickBooks Desktop with any third party Customer Management system and QuickBooks web connect unable to verify web application server certificate. In this case use could get two error code first one is Error QBWC 1048 or Error QBWC1051 and this will give you message this new application is not added.
This error code could be cause by SSL certification of web application server. Of some times this could be an issue with integration settings as well.
- Open Internet Explorer and close all the internet explorer windows if you got multiple windows open .
- Now click on gear icon in the corner to bring Internet Options
- On internet option windows Select advanced tab
- Now on this windows Click on reset button and check and enable delete personal settings as well
- Now try and reconnect your QuickBooks web connector application.
Some time this issue could occured, if it’s first time integration with third party application and integration settings are not set as they required of may be user is not using updated version of the QuickBooks Web Connect application.
If you are getting this error code just call our QuickBooks Technical support team to get instant support at 1800 910 6880 .