Error PS 101 in QuickBooks
While user trying to Download latest update of Tax table that when this error Message appears
QuickBooks Payroll update didn’t install properly or may be an issue with your QuickBooks Company file. To get latest Payroll update please go to payroll and Select employees to update if this problem persist please Contact QuickBooks Payroll support .
Root Cause: This error could be caused due to network issue or may be internet settings are not in proper manner which didn’t allow update to install. Or may be computer firewall or antivirus firewall causing network issue during installation process.
Once this issue is fixed you may be able to update payroll.
Inference: User may have an Active payroll subscription.
- First step is to repair internet setting to do that Run Reboot.Bat, Running Reboot.Bat file allow you to re-register .DLL file in Windows operating system. Just Exist out of QuickBooks Completely and Navigate to QuickBooks Company file location either by do right click on QuickBooks software icon open file location. In default location you Will find Reboot.Bat file and Run this file as an administrator.When you run this repair utility of QuickBooks this will open windows command prompt multiples times which means Reboot.bat running and don’t abort the process until this utility won’t finished.
- Configure Firewall settings or Anti Virus Firewall settings
- If above solution won’t work then perform Clean installation
- Most of the issue on QuickBooks can be fixed by repairing QuickBooks Application before you perform clean installation
- Q: I am getting Error Ps 107 while trying to update my payroll !
- A: While you try to update payroll you may get PS032 ,PS072 or PS101 you can follow all these solution to fix these issue.
If you may require any assistance on any kind support for QuickBooks please call an expert at 1800 910 6880 and get you issue fixed.