QuickBooks Error code 6123 0
This error occurs while user try to open company file or may be try to upgrade and for some reason, User won’t be able to open company file.” Connection to the QuickBooks Company file has broken” QuickBooks Error code 6123 ,0.
Root cause :
- Network connection failure won’t allow user user to connect with host computer
- May be anti virus firewall or windows firewall won’t allow use to open Company file
- If user has multiple QuickBooks data base services running
- May be change in name or host computer which has cause this issue
- If user try to open back up file direct from flash drive or portable drive
- Either the Company file damage or possible windows user is damage
If your are getting QuickBooks error 6123’0 while upgrading QuickBooks :
User can also encounter with this error code while converting older version to newer one ( QuickBooks Desktop 2006,2007,2008 and 2009 ( QuickBooks Enterprise 6.0,7.0,8.0 ,0.9) If you converting your company file from one of these version to newer one (QuickBooks 2015, 2016 , 2017, 2018 including Enterprise, Pro, Premier. Try these trouble shooting setups to fix:
- The very first setup is to QuickBooks file doctor one of the best and automated too could resolve lots or data related issues
- If you are using older version of QuickBooks( 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012) please restore back your file to the older version and then covert.
- If your don’t have any or older version of QuickBooks installed, Well don’t worry we have QuickBooks pro accountant edition 2010 trail or either you can go for QuickBooks Premier 2012 trail for USA and Canada Customer’s.
- And if you are form UK then you can contact QuickBooks UK Support at 1800 470 6903.
- If you want to upgrade QuickBooks Enterprise then you can user 2012 trail version to convert QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier.
- If still upgrade doesn’t work then you can create Portable file with the help Older or Never version of QuickBooks and this will make your life easy to transfer File on to different version. For more information you can always feel free to call QuickBooks error support phone number.
Q: I am getting error 6123’0 while opening QuickBooks company file, Can Some one tell me How can I fix it ?
A: We don’t worry we are always here to help and please Make sure you have latest version of QuickBooks. If you have latest version the please check file location or you can copy paste location.