Why QuickBooks keeps on crashing
This issue is very prominent in QuickBooks pro 2017 and QuickBooks pro 2016. QuickBooks suddenly shuts down while user is working. And this wouldn’t allow user to save data either during this issue we have seen people losing data .
- May be application is not updated as per latest release to check that please press F2 key on your keyboard and Open Product information windows which will give information about QuickBooks software patch.
- So times this could be an issue with display settings as well
- May be any third party application causing this issue
- This issue could also lead to QuickBooks Crash com error
Know about QuickBooks 2017 system requirements
Before you troubleshoot this issue let just know about QuickBooks 2017,Pro, Premier, Enterprise solutions 17 system requirement:
- Operating System: Windows 10 both 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 8.1 all editions, Windows 7 service pack 1 including all editions, Windows server 2012 and 2011.
- Hardware Requirement: 2Ghz processor , Ram 4GB to 8GB recommanded and depends upon number of user as well. 2.5 GB disk space for software and additional space for data file.
- Screen Resolution: 1028 x 1024
How to Fix if QuickBooks keeps crashing :
- Press and hold windows key and Press letter R to bring up run window
- Try command APPWIZ.CPL to open Program and Features window
- Once windows is open right click on QuickBooks application and Click on repair
- Once this process is finished please restart your computer
- If still QuickBooks Won’t open for QuickBooks not respond please uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks may be this will fix this issue.
if you still got more questions or issues on your QuickBooks Please call QuickBooks help phone number to get instant support at 1800 470 6903.