QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code:176102
While receiving mailbag or attempting to launch the quickbooks pos this particular error message could be displayed due to some specific error:-
Error 176102: QuickBooks Point of Sale could not locate a valid installation on this machine.
Cause of Error:-
- Your system is lower than minimum specifications required.
- Windows is blocking certain files needed to run QuickBooks due to some permissions not allowed by administrator.
- Security setting of windows are set at too high.
- Damaged entitlement folder.
- .NET framework damaged or not present.
Below are some troubleshooting stems that can surely help you in these situations :-
Method 1 :- By logging in into windows as administrator
To run QuickBooks Make sure that you are being logged in as an administrator and have sufficient permissions that are needed to run the QuickBooks.
- Shut down your system and restart it by logging in as an administrator.
- Click on start button on windows.
- There just type user accounts and the hit enter.
- Click on the option which says Change User Account Control Settings.Lower those security setting in case set too high.
- Now again try to use QuickBooks POS.
Method 2 :- Clean damaged Files Present in Entitlement Folder
- Open Local Disk C: on your computer and navigate to this folder : C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x
- After you get into this folder use a key combination of CTRL+A to select all files.
- Now right click on them and from the drop down select delete.
- Retry to use QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
Note:- To perform a clean fix without damaging any important file contact QuickBooks Point Of Sale Technical Support at 1800-470-6903
Method 3 :- By Re-Installation of QuickBooks POS
- On windows start search write Program and features.From there Uninstall QuickBooks POS.
- Download a fresh installation file of QuickBooks.
- Install QuickBooks Again.
- Try again to use QuickBooks.