(ERROR loading type library/DLL)
QuickBooks is an accounting software which is the best application available in the market for accounting purpose, This Error 80029c4a is a common error in QuickBooks
(these are the the images of popups you might get during this error)
Most of the times this error is encountered in older version of QuickBooks soo it’s better to be updated on software database to work error free, To upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks or any other query about the QuickBooks update you can contact our 24×7 support services or visit our post about upgrading to Quickbooks latest version or you may follow the link listed below:-
(this is the image of page from where you can download the latest versions of QuickBooks)
If you are having the latest version of Quickbooks and still the problem persists you can Follow some quick troubleshooting methods to get rid of this error or you can feel free to contact our 24×7 support services to resolve all your issues related to QuickBooks
Here Are the quick troubleshooting Procedures :-
First Method:By performing a clean and secure installation of the QuickBooks
1.For initiating a clean installation first of all you need to uninstall QuickBooks from your computer , To do so you need to go to the control panel.
- To open the control panel use the key combination of Windows Key + R and on the run box type control panel
- After opening the control panel you need to go to program and features and from there you need to uninstall the QuickBooks.
- After uninstalling QuickBooks you need to download a software for clean installation using the following link:- https://intuitcorp.quickbase.com/up/bd9yykidd/g/r9/eg/va/Clean%20Install%20Tool.exe
After after clicking on this link the file automatically gets Downloaded and now you need to install and run this file.
(this image shows clean installation tool)
- After running this tool you need to re-install the QuickBooks application
Using this link address :- https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501893-download-quickbooks-desktop
- After completing the clean installation you need to update your QuickBooks data file.
- To update your data files you need to go to the file menu in your QuickBooks and close all company files.
- After closing the company files go to help menu and got to get updates
And after having up
dates done you are good to go.
Second Method:By checking if your QuickBooks files are not marked quarantined
For that you need to get consulted by your antivirus help support
If the problem persists feel free to contact our support which are available 24×7 for you help.