Reconciliation in QuickBooks
AS far as Reconciliation in QuickBooks is concern there are many ways to do that.
So I am going to Explain each and Every thing step by step:
- On you QuickBooks Home screen If you click on Banking in drop down you will find this option.
- Or on you QuickBooks Dashboard Left hand side you will also find this option.
- When you click any the option it will ask you
- What account you want to Reconcile
- Make you Choice accordingly
- Choose statements days accordingly
- Keep this in mind beginning balance should match
- Ending balance
- If you have any service charges or interest rates please enter
- After this hit continue
- Next screen would open with entire Transactions
- From here you can hide all transactions
- Make you choice according to your dates
- Go to you back statements and check which all cleared in you statements
That’s just basic Example for more information you can check video:
This information is provided by QuickBooks Error Support .