How do I fix QuickBooks Error h201,h101,h505,h303
QuickBooks Error code h505QuickBooks Error code h101
QuickBooks error code h202
You may find lots of solutions for these QuickBooks Error codes but our expert team has got best ones jotted down for you or may after going through this article you may be able to resolve this issue by your own and if you aren’t resolve this issue by your own then we are always here to help your. First user should know the root cause of these error codes because fix quickbooks error h505,h202,h303,h101 is not that tough.
QuickBooks Desktop unable to communicate with company file which is one of the most comman senario during these QuickBooks Errors.
Major Root cause:
- Some times this issue could happen when hosting settings are not configured properly or one of the workstation have hosting turn on.
- QuickBooks Firewall ports are not step as per standards which is causing network issue on communication with company file or may be an issue with .ND file. QuickBooks .ND file is responsible for QuickBooks Company file network connection and if .nd file is damage this could also cause this issue.
- If QuickBooks DataBase manager is not installed or configured properly or using bad IP address which not allow to communicate with host computer.
- This could also happens when DNS settings are incorrect
- When QuickBooks Monitoring service which is QBCFmonitorservice is not runing
- Step: If you are getting this error code instantly click on File and Hover over utilities and look for stop multihosting if you see this option thats means QuickBooks Company file hosting is on.
- Step: By using windows shortcut Windows+R open run windows and type services.msc to open services menu. And check status of QuickBooks Related service specifically QuickBooksQBxx service if your are unable to find this service thats means you need to install and activate QuickBooks Database server manager and from file to utilities and host multi user mode should be enable
- Step: Now Check service status as well for QuickBooksQBxx service this should be set on automatic quickbooks support
- After that check QBCFmonitorservice status if you have issue with this service as well repeat solutions listed above.
If you windows server 2012 essentials R2 users May have so limitation using QuickBooks.Because each time you restart server QuickBooks will require authentication or you need to follow certain steps manually or you may get QuickBooks Error 202.
- Stoping Base filtering Engine service by following windows shortcut WIN+R open run window and Type service.msc to open services menu and Stop this service. After stopping this if you get QuickBooks Error 202 again then you need to try the same step once again.
- Scan QuickBooks File directory using QuickBooks database server manager.
- Next you may go ahead and restart Base Filtering Engine Service. This service is one of the security service for windows.
- Check for windows services for windows firewall service or you may try to stop and restart this service again.