QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -832
Root Cause :This error occurs when you have QuickBooks Company File hosted on multiple workstations and your computer unable to acquire .ND file information.
Note: Before you proceed with any troubleshooting step make sure Software is Upto date.It’s always recommended by Intuit to Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
Conditions to follow: If you are using QuickBooks On local Computer .
Steps: Renaming .ND & .TLG can solve this issue.
- Open company file in Sample Mode
- By Changing Company file location on Desktop
- Restoring You back up could also resolve this issue.
Condition Number 2: If you company file is located over network .
Steps: Fist step to check hosting status weather It’s on or off.
- Renaming .ND & .TLG can solve this issue,but in this case you should scan Data base server Manager.
- Check Folder permissions ,Just make sure they are enabled.
This Solution is also Applicable for:
- QuickBooks Error -6144, -82: This error Occurs because of Wrong network Setting .
- QuickBooks Error -6138, -105: When one of the user unable to connect to company file.
- QuickBooks Error -6144, -304: When you try to Open Sample company file.
- QuickBooks Error -6000, -305: When you company is Damage or unable to communicate with network.
- QuickBooks Error -6000, -82: This error also because of network issue.
- QuickBooks Error -6144,-103 : Incorrect .nd path
- QuickBooks Error -6144, 0 : When QuickBooks Data Base Is Damage.
If you are stuck with your Software Because of any -6000 Error can QuickBooks Support at 1800 470 6903 .