QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code: 175131
(The License number for this store isn’t in HQ Store File Exchange)
During the processing of a exchange at a particular remote store you can see this error popping up:-
Error code 175131: The License Number for this store is not in HQ Store Exchange file, processing cancelled
Reason for occurrence of this particular error:-
This error usually shows up when
error folder- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\StEX\Error
Consists of an old file of exchange containing different license number of installation being attached with it which is different than the one that is being used by your company preferences.
Method to get rid of this error :-
Method 1 :- Making a check to Licence number configuration in headquarters company preference.
- Open File menu and click on preferences option and from there select Company.
- From the navigation panel at the left you have to select Multi-store and choose the option of Store Exchange.
- Now you will see configuration tab from there configure your license number.
- Select each of your store and click on Configure to verify the license number.
- Retry the process of exchange again.
Method 2 :- Removing every .QBT files from your system
- Enable display hidden folder in your computer if it is not.
- Navigate to folder locations mentioned below-
For Windows 8 & 10-
Click on windows icon from task bar and select File Explorer
From file explorer navigate to location – C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\StEX\Error.
For Windows 7 –
Click on Start button of windows and then click on Computer
Navigate to- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\StEX\Error.
- In this folder you will see a file with an extension of .QBT, Right click on that file and select delete.
- Retry the exchange process again
In case you need any help regarding QuickBooks contact QuickBooks Point Of Sale Technical Support at 1800-470-6903.