Connection Lost While Updating QuickBooks
If you are getting QuickBooks Connection has been lost error while updating QuickBooks software & now you are unable to access the company file ?
Firstly, close the software immediately so you may not have any data damage ,Or If u have any unsaved data, that has to be Entered because during this error you cannot make any changes to QuickBooks Company file.
Steps to fix the problem :-
* Reboot the Server Manager of the Database System.
* Change the destination of the file by moving it to another folder.
* Also change the preferences of Power Saving option and turn it to never.
For Single User Systems :-
* when you will change the file location while moving it to another folder the system may need additional permission.
* If you have your Anti- Virus services on, try turning them off as they do cause problems.
* There is a possibility that your data file or company file is damaged or infected. Assign a technical assistant for this process.
In this cases you should simply:-
Reboot the QuickBooks system as well as your computer.
You can also use QuickBooks File doctor to solve this issue:-
If you have QuickBooks File Doctor you can use it else u can download it from the internet.
Double click the icon to launch this tool.
Check out the results:-
Check if there is any problem in company file or not.
If there is still a problem in launching the application , you need to rebuild the company file if necessary.
And if the software detects any problem with your company file, you need to follow these troubleshooting steps :-
Fix the problem with your file by fixing the company file.
Restore all your data and every information that is there on your company file.
And you can also recover your lost data with the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery .
You can also get it done by our technical team and for recovering the data or fixing your company file, contact QuickBooks Technical Support ( U.S, CANADA & U.K)
*charges may apply.