Quick And Easy Solution To Fix The QuickBooks Payroll Issue
The QuickBooks Payroll issue Network not found error can be caused by some kind of connection issue or can also be caused by the token values that are assigned to your E-Pay submissions being out of sync.
How To Fix The Issue?
Following are a few steps that you can take to solve this error quickly and easily:
- First log-in as a QuickBooks Admin.
- Start your system in the Selective Startup.
- Try sending an e-payment.
- Restart your system.
- Send e-payment.
- If your e-payment still gets rejected then check your proxy settings.
How Can You Start Your System In The Selective Startup?
Here are the few steps to follow:
- First, open the Run window.
(If you are using windows XP the to open the Run Window click the start button and simply select Run. If you are using Windows Vista or 7 then to open Run window click the start button > click All Programs then click on the Accessories and then finally select Run. If you are using Windows 8 then first open your start screen then right click on the background to All Apps. You can select Run under the Windows System Section.)
- Here enter msconfig > click OK.
- In the opened window click on the General Tab.
- Here choose the Selective Startup radio button.
- Then you will have to select the checkbox named Load System Services.
- Make sure to clear the checkbox named Load Startup Items.
- Click on the Services Tab.
- Then at the bottom of the opened window, you can see a checkbox titled “Hide All Microsoft Services,” make sure to select the checkbox.
- Then to clear all the selected services, click on the Disable All button.
- Clear the checkbox named Hide All Microsoft Services.
- Make sure that the Windows install checkbox is checked in the Services Tab, if not then select it > click OK.
- Then to restart the system, in the System Configuration window, click the Restart button.
How Can You Configure The Proxy Settings?
Here are a few steps you will need to follow:
- Open the QuickBooks desktop and select Help.
- In the Help section, click Internet Connection Setup > click Next.
- Here click on Advanced Connections > click LAN Settings.
- Then to see if the proxy information has been set or not, glance at the bottom.
- You can simply clear the checkbox named Use Proxy if only port 80 is selected.
If you want that this error does not occur then make sure not to use the Windows 2003 proxy server as it is prone to cause the issue.
To Resolve The Issue:
To send your E-Pay submissions, you can set up a DMZ to utilize an Internet connection that goes around the proxy server.
Once you are done with everything, you can try processing the taxes again.