QuickBooks Error 3371: Could Not Initialize License
QuickBooks 24 hour Support | 1800-470-6903
Visit Us – Quickbooks Support
While working actively or maybe opening the QuickBooks Desktop, Some of the users have encountered an error which gives messages like:-
Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
These errors occurred due to some specific reasons that could be:-
- Any Antivirus present in your computer has marked some of the files used by QuickBooks as Quarantined.
- The Operating System being used is now Outdated and no longer has support to run QuickBooks.
- There are some files that are necessary for QuickBooks to run properly and maybe those files are damaged or got missing.
QBregistration.dat:- This particular file is an installation file for QuickBooks Desktop which retrieves & validates crucial license information during activation that is needed to run the software. In case any damage or loss of this file QuickBooks won’t be able to open.
MSXML component:- This is a component by Microsoft that is needed by QuickBooks to run properly as it retrieves important information in Qbregistration.dat file which allows QuickBooks to open.
Right Networks And QuickBooks Enterprise With WebConnect Users
If the file is being opened before saving the issue may be experienced in that case. It is necessary to save before importing information to QBO file.
In case your Windows is not up to date, the installation of QuickBooks can fail or be damaged. Make sure that window is always up-to-date:-
To Update Windows:-
- Click on the logo Of Windows.
- Select the Option of All Programs and then click on Windows Update.
- After the window gets updated Install QuickBooks.
The best way to resolve these error fast and correctly is to contact QuickBooks 24 hour Support at 1800-470-6903.
In case you want to try yourself to fix errors you can fix them by following steps mentioned in the links and step below:-
- Re-Installation Of QuickBooks
Uninstall QuickBooks by following step mentioned below:-
- Open Control Panel and go to Program and Features.
- Select QuickBooks And use Uninstall and Change Button in a display.
- Once it is uninstalled reinstall QuickBooks.
Download QuickBooks From The Link Given Below
Install the QuickBooks Once Downloaded