QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Message 181002: The Server Workstation Is Not Running Or The Company Data Is Not Accessible
This Error is usually encountered while launching QuickBooks POS on a Client PC.
The error message that will be shown is:-
POS Message 181002: The Server Workstation is not running or the company data is not accessible
Below is the solution mentioned to resolve these issues:-
Before proceeding further to apply this procedure kindly turn off the point of sale application and then follow the steps mentioned below.
- On the workstation that is being used as server workstation use, windows start button and then type there Services.msc in the search bar.
- Now double click QBPOS Database Manager X. In case more than one appears to select the one with the highest version.
- Now open the general tab and from there select Automatic as startup field.
- Noe uses a stop button and then press the start button to restart the service.
- Now you have to go to the Log On tab.
- Now launch Point of sale on client-server as well as on server one.
In case any assistance or help Regarding QuickBooks Is needed to contact our QuickBooks Customer support at 1800-470-6903