Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable error
This error referred as Code 17921 or 74243, It’s one of the same this. this error code wouldn’t allow user to login. May cause major data damage or data integrity issue.
Root Cause : May QuickBooks Company file malfunction or required maintenance update didn’t installed. Or sometimes third party application could also cause this problem.
Possible Scenarios for this error
- This error could occured while customer trying to Activate or Register QuickBooks
- While Opening Company file
- If customer working in multi user mode or ,on network
- While user is using multi use set up and trying to open file on one of the workstation
- During working in progress and QuickBooks gives this error code
- User trying to view company file snap shot
- Trying to print any transaction and get this error message
- While user trying to print or email PDF file this error can obstruct the process
- Some times user trying to repair attachment link inside the QuickBooks
- While customer accessing QuickBooks center
- While user trying to rebuild data
- Transaction selection during reconciliation
- While user trying to reconcile his bank information or trying to view existing reconcile file
- While trying to open any specific report for transaction
- During creation of new user login
- While user trying to re-open company file
- Windows updates could also cause this issue
- While trying to Back Up
- During condense process
Now please choose the scenario in which you are stuck into and follow the troubleshooting steps as per your requirements.
If you get this error message to avoid any kind of data damage please call intuit data services for company file repair and get to know How to fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable error .